How to find a fulfilling relationship?
How to find a fulfilling relationship? Is having a healthy relationship something too much to ask for?
Kelly is a single woman who is seeking to find a partner to enjoy life with. She looks at her circle of friends and many tend to have a happy relationship, so she is wondering what it takes for her to find that healthy, happy, and fulfilling relationship she dreams of?
Finding someone to be in a relationship with is not hard, but finding someone that you really love and enjoy life with is where many go wrong. Why is it so many of us want to have happy relationship yet many find it difficult to do so?
Often people when they enter in a relationship, they get in for the wrong reasons. One of the many reasons some want to get in a relationship is for the sake of fulfilling their unmet desires like happiness.
Many folks feel unhappy and hope that someone else will be able to fill the emptiness inside of them, unfortunately, it never works out.
As I mentioned in my book “How to win your lover’s heart” that you can’t have a fulfilling relationship unless you feel happy and satisfied first before you get in the relationship. Being in a fulfilling relationship starts internally. You have to feel fulfilled first before you start enjoying and having a happy relationship. You are responsible for your happiness, not your partner.
When I wanted to attract the woman of my dreams into my life, I started to work on myself internally. This meant that:
1. I had to recognize the reasons why I want to enter in a relationship
2. I had to start taking charge of my happiness and stopped depending on having a partner for my happiness.
3. I started to hold visualization sessions daily to program my subconscious mind with everything I want.
4. I behaved “as if” I already have a fulfilling relationship.
This of course took some constant practice, learning, failing, and correcting my mistakes and beliefs I had programmed in my subconscious mind before I was able to attract the woman of my dreams in my life.
Focusing on yourself is the first step you need to make. Make sure you know what the word fulfillment means to you. Ponder it and Meditate on it. See yourself having the relationship you want, see yourself supporting each other grow.
How to have a fulfilling relationship
1. Study and read about healthy relationships. Without the knowledge, you won’t be able to make the necessary changes. After all, how can you start having a relationship when you are not aware of what you lack?
5. Practice unconditional love
7. Become enthusiastic with making your relationship a success
8. Study and apply everything above
If you read this article and don’t apply what you have learned, then having a fulfilling relationship will stay a dream for you. As Thomas Smith said, “If it is to be, it is up to me.”
Love is like a plant. It needs consistent, careful attention to thrive. Without it, your relationship is destined to wither away. How to win your lover’s heart was released by 2achieveyourgoals.com to help you win and capture your lover’s heart and avoid breakups. To check 2achieveyourgoals.com books, click here
For more information, read: