How do you get over your ex easily?
Are you ready to move on in your life, but you can’t for some reason? Do you want to stop the emotional pain you have?
Breakups can be tough as you are likely to keep reminiscing about the past, especially if you had good time together. However, since you two have decided to end the relationship, you need to start focusing on yourself and what lies ahead for you.
The fact that you might be having a hard time getting over your ex wife is because you keep focusing on the past and on what you don’t want. Therefore, your subconscious mind has been programmed repeatedly to think about the negative aspects of your past including your relationship.
Let me give you an example, if you squeeze and orange, what will you get? Will you be able to get apple juice? Of course, not! The only thing you can get is orange juice because the inside is orange. The same goes for you and for everyone else. If your subconscious mind is filled with negativity, blame, sadness, and depression, then this is what will manifest in your life.
As the spiritual law says, “As within so without.” If you don’t like what you are getting in your life, then stop staring in that direction and turn your focus to where you want to go.
So what is the solution to moving on in a relationship?
You need to shift your focus from what is affecting you in a negative way to something more pleasant that makes you feel better. This can be done by:
1. Making a firm decision to focus on your goals and by getting rid of your mental laziness. Are you ready to make a decision to turn your life 180 degree? Are you able to overcome the 60,000 NOs you have heard from age 1-6? Take the time to reflect on these questions. Making a solid decision to take charge of your life and focus in the direction where you want to go is the first step required to be able to get over your ex lover.
2. Start to observe your self-talk and begin switching negative interpretations to positive. Begin to view that what has happened to you as a gift from God. There is a lesson to be learned here as life is a big teacher and you need to be able to look for these lessons. Remember, when one door closes, another opens.
3. Make a decision not to play the victim role. There is no reason to play the victim role and blame your ex or others. Playing the victim role does nothing except it keeps you where you are living in your misery.
4. Stop listening to sad music as depressing songs usually awaken your emotional pain, make you start playing the victim and make you blame the other person. This is one of the main reasons why the majority is unable to get past relationships.
Attributes in a partner
You also need to come up with the reasons why you still feel attached to ex partner. Get a piece of paper and write down a list of why you feel attracted to him. The list can be something like:
1. He has good looks
2. He respects all religions and cultures
3. He cares about humans
4. He is ambitious and knows what he wants
5. He has high manners
6. He takes a good care of his health
After you come up with the reasons you still feel attached to your ex, you need to start to realize that these attributes can be found in someone else. Therefore, if you meet another person who has, let say, over 70% of the attributes you like in a partner, you will be able to fall in love again and overcome your attachment to your ex.
It usually takes a small shift in how you view events and situations to start making a big difference in the way you live your life. The question is, are you ready to turn your life 180 degrees?
Have you ever wondered why some people are happy and have peace of mind while others keep worrying? Why do some people’s life filled with worry while others filled with happiness and peace of mind? My e-book How to overcome worry answers those questions and teaches you the scientific ways to control and overcome worry and have peace of mind.
For more information, read: